
We never did seem to have spring this year so it never seemed the right time to list some springish items on Etsy. But now that the weather is behaving and we're supposed to have beautiful weather with out humidity, I'm feeling the need for color and fun. So tonight I uploaded some fun glass flower earrings with crystals. I have a pair of these earring that I made for myself in pinks and purples and they are really cute. I also have a pair in light pink, if you're interested in those check out the sale section in either of my shops. Hope you're having just as nice weather wherever you are!Oh, and here's a terrible joke I heard today on this subject: If April showers bring May flowers, what to May flowers bring? Pilgrims! :) (I know, I know, my sense of humor is terrible).
No comments:
Post a Comment