
I made a pair of cute hoop earrings with small red crystals dangling off of them a while ago and am constantly surprised by how few views they get when I put them on to Etsy or ArtFire. Just the other day I put them on ArtFire and they got 1 view while everything else I uploaded at that time got 5-10. So you can imagine my surprise when I took a break from emptying my kitchen for demolition to check my email and found that they had sold! I love getting that "you made a sale" email, it's very exciting.
And since my cute hoop earrings are now on their way to their new home I decided to list another pair of crystal hoop earrings (photo on left) in honor of them. These earrings have pink and red crystals and are quite pretty. I hope they find a good home soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment